- as 专题
• 1.as+ n. 作为
• v. + … + as as意思取决于前面名词
• as + 句子 当…时候，定语从句，认为状语，句意分析。
• As作为 a logical合理 consequence of this development, separate分开 journals have now appeared aimed mainly towards either professional or amateur readership.
• As a result, the support主语 for ambition as a healthy impulse, a quality to be admired and fixed in the mind of the young, is谓语 probably lower than it has ever been in the United States.
• I shall define定义 him as an individual who has elected as his primary duty and pleasure in life the activity of thinking in a Socratic（苏格拉底的） way about moral problems.
• Tylor defined culture as “...that complex whole (which includes belief, art, morals, law, custom, and any other capabilities and habits acquired by man as a member of society.”)
• As is true of any development society发达国家, in America a complex set of cultural signals, assumptions假设, and conventions underlies all social interrelationships.关系
• Shortlists for job interviews, election ballot papers, lists of conference speakers and attendees: all tend to be drawn up alphabetically, and their recipients lose interest as当…时候 they plough through them.
• With other audiences you mustn’t attempt to cut in with humor as they will resent an outsider making disparaging remarks about their canteen or their chairman.
• New forms of thought as well as new subjects for thought must arise in the future as就像 they have in the past, giving rise to new standards标准 of elegance优雅.
- than 专题
1） not so much as = not even 甚至不/没有
• He cannot so much as spell a word.他甚至不能拼写一个单词
• He did not so much as ask me to sit down.他甚至都没邀请我坐下。
2） not so much A as B 与其说 A 倒不如说 B
• He is not so much a teacher as a poet.
• 3）more A than B
• 与其说 B 不如说 A
• He is more a poet than a teacher.
4） more than…
• Liu more than is a teacher.