• The words (used by the speaker) may stir up 激起引起 unfavorable reactions 不好的反应 in the listener C interfere with his comprehension; hence, the transmission-reception system breaks down.
A. who B. as C. which D. what
• When someone abandons you, he is the one who should get loss because for him, he loses someone who loves him but for you, you lose someone who does not love you.
• For workers it can mean an end to the security安全, benefits and sense of importance that came from being a loyal employee.
• The Greeks assumed that the structure of language had some connection with the process of thought, which took root in Europe long before people realized how diverse languages could be.
• My husband enjoys talking with other young ladies, which really gets me go mad.
• As a linguist, he acknowledges that all varieties of human language, including non-standard ones like Black English, can be powerfully expressive--there exists no language or dialect in the world that cannot convey complex ideas.